Sunday 10 April 2016

#4 - The 25 Interview Questions



                          Question                                                                               Answer
25
Do you have any question for me?
No thanks
24
What motivates you to do your best while working?
To never be interfered while in the middle of my work.
23
Do you prefer to work alone or on a team?
I am equally comfortable working as a member of a team and independently
22
Describe your career goals?
I will prepare myself for this goal by taking on leadership positions in team projects, and developing my professional career through attending leadership conferences, such as the one put on annually by your company.
21
How do you handle pressure?
Pressure is very important to me. Good pressure, such as having a lot of assignments to work on, or an upcoming deadline, helps me to stay motivated and productive
20
How do you see yourself after 5 years?
I will be good engineer with good experience.
19
Have you ever had difficulty working with a manager?
No, I am a hard worker, and my managers always seem to appreciate the job I'm doing. I've got along well with every manager I've had.
18
What is your target in your job?
My target is gain more experience in this company.
17
What practical skills you gain during academic time?
There are many subjects like computer aided drafting and static and dynamics.
16
Describe your management style?
Task distribution.
15
Did you have any work experience?
Yes , I’m worked before in human rescores
14
Can you work in full time?
No , actually I’m studying but I can work by part time.
13
How long would you work for us?
I can’t judge until I experience your work nature.
12
Will you put the interests of the organization ahead of your own?
Only if it was worthy.
11
How do you handle criticism?
Criticism is the best way to improve
10
What is your philosophy toward work?
That it helps to lean many life skills such as teamwork and to be self-independent.
9
Why should hire you?
Because I’m a good fit for the position and I have what takes to solve problems and do the job.
8
What do you think of your perfuse boss?
I think my boss should strong. Leader and sole the difficult problems.
7
What irritates you about co-worker?
Having more than one idea.
6
What would your rather do, follow or lead?
Sure, lead because ……….
5
What are your strengths?
I’m a great team leader.
4
What is your weakness?
I’m a workaholic .i work very hard and comment myself to finish the tasks.
3
Tell me about your dream job?
To run my own business and have own company.
2
Do you consider yourself successful?
Yes, I’m managed project and I get high mark for my project which is ………..
1
Tell me about you self?
(My name,age,life education)
Successful in life and  giving my family the priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment